Who knows your child better than you? Who then could be a better counsellor for your child than you yourself?
Our NLP Training Programme for parents helps you become a better counsellor for your own children and be prepared to help them at any time. We have been privileged to be able to help hundreds of parents through this programme.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is an approach to communication, personal development and psychotherapy. It was devised by eminent psychologists Richard Bandler and John Grinder. It is a science which studies patterns of human behaviour and tries to find solutions to the issues therein.
In today’s fast-paced and competitive environment, parenting skills need to constantly evolve to understand the fast-changing psychology of the child. NLP training will teach you how to communicate with your child more effectively and understand them better. It can help you solve many problems ranging from changing undesirable habits to improving academic performance.
Let us see how to make sure if NLP is for you:
- ✯ You feel that you need to change something as a parent, but aren’t sure what exactly.
- ✯ You have tried many ways to change some undesirable habit in your child to no avail.
- ✯ You are tired of your child not listening to you.
- ✯ You often find yourself losing patience while handling your child.
- ✯ You have to scold your child to make them do simple tasks like finishing their homework.
- ✯You are worried about your child’s academic performance.
- ✯ You are worried about your child’s handwriting.
- ✯ You are concerned with the growing influence and dependence shown by your child towards television, mobile phones, internet, cartoons etc.
- ✯ You are struggling to juggle your professional responsibilities and your parenting duties.
If any of the above statements apply to you, then you should be thinking about NLP training.
The benefits of NLP go beyond parenting skills. NLP can help you to
- ✯ Understand your spouse/colleagues/children/friends/clients/customer and just about anyone by simply paying attention to their words and body language.
- ✯ Understand your own limitations and learn to overcome them.
- ✯ Learn new counselling skills.
- ✯ Be able to see your own undesirable behaviour and habits and make your own personality more pleasant for yourself and for those around you.
- ✯ Manage anger, stress, guilt, and other disturbing emotions to maintain emotional balance.
Who can attend this training programme:
- ✯ Parents
- ✯ Teachers
- ✯ Counsellors
- ✯ College Students
- ✯ Professionals
- ✯ Entrepreneurs
- ✯ Doctors
New Age Parenting Workshop
We are living in an age of rapid changes. Almost everything around us, including our lifestyle, food, habits, to say nothing of technology is in a constant state of flux. This constantly evolving world creates many exciting possibilities, but it can also bring with it its own problems such as anxiety and confusion.
Just like everything else around us, parenting is also undergoing rapid changes. For example, women today, unlike their counterparts from the past are making their mark in their chosen career in addition to fulfilling their duties as parents and homemakers. Such multi-tasking requires a whole new skillset unheard of in the past. Parents of today face many challenges on a day-to-day basis.
In this new world, everything is available instantly- instant communication, instant purchases, instant food. All this ‘instant-ness’ has led to the growth of one thing in both children and parents: Impatience.
This impatience is the cause of a lot of emotional disturbances and imbalances.
What is New Age Parenting?
“New Age Parenting” is an action and result oriented course. Parents will discover their own strengths and weaknesses and learn to help their children in the unique ways that every child requires. The course will help find the answers to many questions of “why” and “how”. This course provides an opportunity for every parent to correct the course of their child’s life before it is too late.
The course basically shifts our mindset and attitudes as parents to day to day issues. This shift converts small issues into action and learning leading to the child’s growth and development.
Who can join?
Expecting parents, parents of children of any age (preferably below 21 years)
The course duration is one month. It consists of 4 sessions which will take place in Sundays. After each session, the parents will be given a set of assignments which will have to done every day over the next six day. These assignments are designed to teach the parents the application of concepts learned during the session in everyday life.