1. What is ABACUS?
The abacus, also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool used primarily in parts of Asia for performing arithmetic processes. Today, abacus is often constructed as a wooden frame with beads sliding on rods. It’s simply a device for helping a human being to calculate by remembering what has been counted.
Abacus’ is an ancient computing methodology developed in China wherein students learn to solve mathematical problems using a very simple instrument called ‘abacus’. Basic mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are solved by simple movement of beads in this instrument.
2. Benefits of Abacus Course:
- ✯Ability to visualize and to be inspired
- ✯Ability to memorize
- ✯Ability to observe attentively
- ✯Ability to process information
- ✯Ability to listen and read quickly
- ✯Improves Academic performance
3. Perfect Age Group For Abacus :
4. Duration of the course :
- ✯Total 10 Levels.
- ✯one Level = 3 Months.
- ✯2 Hrs session once in a week.